The addition of battery storage to a new or existing solar panel (PV) system means you can store the energy generated by your solar during the day and use it when the sun goes down.
If you don’t have solar panels but use an electricity supplier that offers a low cost off peak rate, you can charge the battery when prices are low and use the stored energy when prices are high.
For more information click the link below.
Benefits of Battery Storage
The benefits vary by product but include:
• Store energy from your solar panels and use it to power your home or business.
• Store electricity from the National Grid at ‘Off-Peak’ rates and use it when rates are higher.
• Avoid outages by replacing the supply automatically if the National Grid lets you down.
• Products are scalable, so you can add additional batteries in the future to gain more storage.
• VAT free when installed at the same time as a solar PV system.
Please contact us for any advice if you have any battery storage related questions.